Thursday 8 November 2012

Thursday comes again ...

Well it seems that Thursday is upon us again (already)! I sound like my Mother I know but have no idea where the last week has slipped away to ...

Anyway, tons of uni work to be getting on with (including an EU law problem style essay that I don't yet understand) and swimming again tonight. I have to say I'm actually quite looking forward to the swimming for this first time ever. I'll make a good swimmer yet, watch this space ...

Christmas decorations seem to be suddenly up everywhere, when did it become Christmas? I sound like my Grandmother now, haha! Then there is the realisation that while I have actually started my Christmas shopping I still have lots to do ...

I love cooking new things and will be trying out this week some spicy baked eggs (and chips) ...

No comments:

Post a Comment